START your PYTHON Engine
Please watch this video and follow the points below:
In this video, we show you:
- How to install Python
- How to get data and code
- How to use Python for Deep Credit Risk
1. How to install Python:
- Download the Anaconda for Python 3.x from: www.anaconda.com;
- Select your operating system;
- Choose either the 32bit or 64bit option;
- Go through the installation prompts. Click on "Add Anaconda to my PATH environment variable. [...]";
- After the installation, search for Anaconda Navigator in the Start menu. Here you will find several applications. We recommend using Jupyter Notebook or Spyder.
2. How to get data and code:
- Download pressing the button below;
- Consider saving data and code in the same folder;
- Extract file dcr.py.
We have also provided all-in download packages for you if you use Jupyter Notebook on your Desktop or Google Colab in the download area.
3. How to use Python for Deep Credit Risk:
- Open your preferred IDE (i.e., Spyder or Jupyter Notebook)
- Create a work file and save in the same location as data and code